Author guidelines and Editorial Board 2019 are updated
Since 1 January 2019 next changes in the Author Guidelines are appeared. Update version is presented on the cover of the journal Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Radioelektronika (Russian version of the journal Radioelectronics and Communications Systems) and on the official web-site.
Changes since 2019:
- The article is submitted in Ukrainian or Russian. The article is submitted in English only in the case when at least one of the authors does not know the above languages.
- The editors of the journal "Radioelectronics and Communications Systems" are guided in their work by the principles of publication ethics. Statements on compliance with ethical standards and standards of research involving humans and animals is added.
- The number of reviewing rounds is limited to three. Rounds from above are possible only at the request of reviewers.
Next changes by withdrawing and adding in the Editorial Board of the journal Radioelectronics and Communications Systems are presented:
Next members are added:
- Mykhailo Yu. Omelianenko — Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine
- Mohamed Bakry El Mashade — prof., Al-Azhar University, Egypt
- Theodor Burdyga — BcS, PhD, D.Sc., prof., University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Jianqiang Zhang — prof., Jiangnan Electronic Communication Research Institute, China
We congratulate newly adopted members of the Editorial Board and wish success in their new form of scientific activity.