Journal is indexed in Scopus
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not been previously published and has not been submitted for review by other journals (or comments to the editor below provide the necessary clarifications).
Compliance with ethical standards
1. This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
1. All studies were conducted in accordance with principles for human experimentation as defined in the Declaration of Helsinki and any changes in it. All subjects gave written informed consent.
- The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- The submission file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF, TEX (Latex) or PDF format.
- The text complies with the Authors' Guidelines presented in the "Publish--Author Guidelines" section (https://radioelektronika.org/about/submissions#authorGuidelines).
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by correct URLs.