Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not previously been published and has not been sent to other journals for consideration (or the comments for the editor below provide the necessary explanations).
- The submission file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF or PDF format.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by valid URLs.
- The text is typed using font Times New Roman 12 pt, single line spacing and margins 2 cm for all sides; authorial accents are highlighted in italics, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); section names are highlighted in bold; all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in the table of contents (and not at the end of the document).
- The text meets the stylistic and bibliographic requirements set out in the About - Submissions.
- If the material is submitted to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, instructions on Guarantees of blind review were followed when compiling the submission file.