Journal is indexed in Scopus
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal covers urgent theoretical problems of radio-engineering; results of research efforts, leading experience, which determines directions and development of scientific research in radio engineering and radio electronics; publishes materials of scientific conferences and meetings; information on scientific work in higher educational institutions; newsreel and bibliographic materials. Publication in the journal is free of charge.
Journal publishes articles in the following sections:
- Antenna-feeding and microwave devices
- Vacuum and gas-discharge devices
- Solid-state electronics and integral circuit engineering
- Optical radar, communication and information processing systems
- Use of computers for research and design of radio-electronic devices and systems
- Quantum electronic devices
- Design of radio-electronic devices
- Radar and radio navigation
- Radio engineering devices and systems
- Radio engineering theory
- Medical radioelectronics
Journal is published for teaching staff, graduate and postgraduate students of higher educational institutions, scientific and engineering-technical staff of SRI, industrial enterprises, electronics and communications companies.
IMPRINT IZV. VUZ. RADIOELEKTRONIKA
Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Radioelektronika (Izv. VUZ. Radioelektronika) is a monthly peer-reviewed international scientific journal focused on electrical engineering, electronic engineering, and electronics. Journal is published in Ukrainian or Russian.
Journal Radioelectronics and Communications Systems is English version of the journal "Izv. VUZ. Radioelektronika". It is translated by Allerton Press, Inc. and published in New York. Since 2007 publishing company Springer is the exclusive distributor of hard and electronic versions of this journal.
The journal is abstracted/indexed in: Academic OneFile, EI-Compendex, Gale, Google Scholar, INSPEC, OCLC, SCOPUS, Summon by Serial Solutions, VINITI, RSCI (Russian Scientific Citation Index), etc. (see menu "About/Abstracting and Indexing".
Imprint Ukrainian/Russian version (Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Radioelektronika):
- ISSN 0021-3470 print version (in Ukrainian/Russian)
- KV No.10692 , 1 December 2005 — certificate of print media is granted by State Committee for TV and Radio Broadcasting, Ukraine
- RP No. 179, 10 September 2009 — distribution permission of foreign serial publications in the Russia territory is granted by Russian Federal Surveillance Service for Mass Communications, Communications and Cultural Heritage Protection (Rossvyazokhrankultura), Russia
- 4.65 cond. printer's sheets
- 5.22 reg. publ. sheets
Imprint English version (Radioelectronics and Communications Systems):
- ISSN 0735-2727 print version (in English)
- ISSN 1934-8061 electronic version (in English)
Articles in this journal are published monthly. Periodical Radioelectronics and Communications Systems is out standard twelve times a year.
We accept regular article submissions throughout the year. The time period between submitting an article and its publication is about
6 months, if one of authors is subscruber and 10 months, otherwise.
Every article undergoes review process and necessary checks. As soon as all requisites are alright the author or composite author is informed by system message and editor’s email about article acceptance. In case of necessary article corrections or article rejection is also author or composite author informed through system message or by editor’s email about all inadequacies or reasons, why is required to do an article revision or why was an article rejected.
Royalties pay for articles published in the international journal Izvestiya VUZ. Radioelektronika (NTUU KPI, Ukraine) and came out in the journal Radioelectronics and Communications Systems (Allerton Press, Inc., USA).
To obtaine royalties it is necessary to send statement certificate by mail, fax or e-mail (see example published in journal) into address:
Ukraine Author Agency
2/1 Acad. Filatova Str., of. 164
01042, Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel.: (+38050) 160-8171
Viber: (+38050) 160-8171
Telegram: (+38050) 160-8171
Sources of Support
About the journal
Links to sites related to the journal "Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Radioelektronika"
- Wikipedia — article about the journal in the Free Encyclopedia
Links to libraries, the journal "Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Radioelektronika" is presented in internet catalog.
- The Library of Congress USA — on-line catalog, hard copy of the journal is presented
Radioelectronics and Communications Systems
Links to sites related to the journal Radioelectronics and Communications Systems — English version of the journal Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Radioelektronika
- Allerton Press, Inc. — publish the journal "Radioelectronics and Communications Systems". Contents till 2007 (PDF).
- Pleiades Publishing — takes part in a publishing of the journal Radioelectronics and Communications Systems since 2007.
- Pleiades Publishing - contents — Contents of the journal since 2005 (PDF).
- Springer — distribute the journal — hard and electronic versions.
- SpringerLink — page of the journal in Springer catalog. Contents and articles since 2007.
- AuthorMapper, SpringerLink — site of Springer, searches journal articles, information about authors and plots the location of the authors on a map.
HISTORY OF COVER
During lifetime of the journal Izvestiya VUZ. Radioelektronika changes of some journal parameters are taken place. It is the title, editor-in-chief, editorial board, and design of the journal: format, dimension, cover. The history of journal cover and its imprints are presented below.
Period from 2010